Thursday, October 22, 2009

2009-10-16

The Great Human Race

The unfathomable depths of the processing power of my genetically perfected, Darwinian wet dream of a brain will overwhelm your short-sighted lemming logic any day.
Prepare to be melted, flesh to bone, by the radiations emitted from my brain.
I will eat you alive.
I will pick you up by your head and repeatedly pummel your stomach with my monster fists, watching with delight as I, the hungry sadist monster, observe your organs collapse from within your body using my x-ray vision.
I will laugh to myself as the horror on your face decays into lifeless nothingness.
A dial tone.
A punching bag disguised as a cadaver.
Your cold, limp body devoid of electrical nerve endings, unable to withstand the brain-numbing pain delivered by my radiating rage.

As your translucent soul floats above the scene of ongoing brutality, watching the carnage unfold with a continued look of horror, I shall separate my warrior soul from my manifested monster vessel and float into the spirit realm to further torment your existence.
My new (parallel, coexisting) manifestation is an eagle, the almighty dominator of the sky, sitting atop the food pyramid with fearless, unchanging eyes.
The eagle flies down from his pyramid and lets out a mountain-shattering screech that sends a brisk chill of fear down your spinal column. This well-respected eagle has chosen his prey.

Even the mice do not run when they hear the familiar sound of his war cry, the same war cry left ringing in the ears of those taken by the blood sacrifice necessary to sustain modern human existence.
You see, my dead friend, you are simply a casualty of war.
There is no human race.
The only race that exists is the marathon of life.
All you are is a person who lost the human race.
To those still running, you are as insignificant as the 10,000 trees left in their wake.

Now that you are dead, wake up and smell the vomit.
Now that you live in eternity, you have the privilege to observe reality realistically, because you failed to do so in the great human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment